East Greenbush, NY Pest Control
Having trouble with pests in East Greenbush?
Insects and rodents are annoying and potentially destructive but you don't have to put up with them. Contact Thomas Pest Services for pest control in East Greenbush and say goodbye to your pest problems. Simply click on the free estimate button to get started!
Pests Active in East Greenbush
Residential Pest Control Services In East Greenbush, NY
At Thomas Pest Services we offer the year-round services needed to control and eliminate common household invading pests from any East Greenbush home through our Complete Care Program. This comprehensive program provides our customers with interior and exterior treatments every other month. Treatment for common household pests along with visible carpenter ants, mice, yellow jackets, and wasps and hornets; minor exclusion services, termite monitoring and the monitoring of all living areas including basement and attic spaces. We can also provide pest protection for your home through our Exterior Pest Guard service, a seasonal service that works by focusing on exterior treatments, helping to prevent pests from being able to get into your home. At Thomas, we can protect your home from rodents through our rodent control program which provides services every other month to control dangerous and damaging rodents in and around your East Greenbush home. Other targeted services that we offer to protect your East Greenbush home from pests include:
Contact us today for your home’s free estimate!
Camel Cricket Prevention Tips For East Greenbush, NY Residents
Camel crickets like to live outside in cool, dark, damp places, which is why they received their other common name, cave cricket! These crickets usually like to live under landscaping ties, mulch, stones, and logs, but they will move inside if the weather outside becomes too hot or dry. Inside they are usually found in places that are “cave-like”, like damp basements, crawl spaces, or underneath of sinks. Camel crickets, unlike house crickets, do not produce sound, but having them live in your home in large numbers can quickly become a huge nuisance. To help prevent these pests from entering your East Greenbush home we offer the following tips:
- Reduce humidity levels in your home by installing dehumidifiers or using air-conditioners.
- Repair cracks in the foundation and exterior walls; caulk gaps found around basement doors and windows, and place door sweeps underneath of basement doors.
- Store fire woodpiles a distance away from the exterior of your home.
- Remove piles of leaves, grass, and other debris that may attract camel crickets to your property.
Put into place a year-round pest control program from the pest control experts at Thomas Pest Services! Year-round pest control will not only eliminate and control camel crickets but also pests like spiders that like to feed on camel crickets!
How To Protect Your East Greenbush, NY Business From Common Pests
The professionals at Thomas Pest Services can help you to ensure that pests are never again an issue in your business or commercial facility. Our full-service pest control solutions make sure that our commercial customers maintain a zero pest policy within their facility. Just one ant, fly or spider is one pest too many and by partnering with Thomas you can be sure that the number of pests in your facility will become and remain ZERO! We offer our commercial customers full-service pest control solutions that include:
- Inspection services
- Pest identification services
- Sanitation services
- Cultural, mechanical and biological control services, and more!
Give us a call to learn more about our commercial pest control solutions!
How To Spot Bed Bugs In East Greenbush, NY
Thomas Pest Services knows that time is of the essence when it comes to bed bugs. We can quickly and efficiently remove any size infestation from any residential or commercial property including hotels, businesses, multi-unit housing and single-family homes. Knowing what bed bugs look like and the signs of their presence will help you to be able to get the professional you need to eliminate an infestation as quickly as possible before the bed bugs have the chance to spread throughout your entire property. Remember bed bugs don’t just stay in the bedroom!
- Adult bed bugs are wingless, have 6 legs and grow to between ¼ and 3/8th of an inch in length, before feeding they have a flat oval body and are reddish-brown in color. After they consume a blood meal they turn a more reddish-purple color.
- If bed bugs are present in your home they are most likely going to be found underneath of box springs, mattresses. In the seams and folds of mattresses and upholstered furniture, in the cracks of walls, wooden floors, and wooden furniture; and behind clocks, outlets, and pictures.
- Signs of a bed bug infestation include finding small dots of blood or dark smears on sheets, bedspreads, and pillowcases. In the case of a large infestation you may notice a sickly sweet odor in your home. Your or family member waking up with unexplained bug bites- although it is important to note that not everything has a reaction to bed bug bites.
If bed bugs ever do make their way into your property know that the pros at Thomas Pest Services have the quality services needed to quickly and completely eliminate the infestation. Whether you have 20-bed bugs, 200-bed bugs, or more we can get rid of them for good! Our bed bug services include inspections, bed bug response plans, bed bug heat treatment, mattress encasements, and Climbup® Insect Interceptors.
Contact us today to learn more information or to request a free estimate for your East Greenbush property!