Wildlife Removal | Animal Removal◀ Back To Blog
April 10, 2012
Usually when you think of squirrels, raccoons, skunks or groundhogs you picture them outside in nature’s elements. One Clifton Park homeowner was not so lucky when one animal got stuck in their chimney, reports the Times Union.
Many times wildlife will choose our home for shelter, breeding or a food source. When wildlife choose to invade your home, contact your Albany wildlife removal experts before wildlife causes further damage. With the mild winter has increased the survival rate for wildlife and animals. As the spring and warm weather draws these animals out, they will begin to produce offspring and populations will climb.
Unfortunately, protecting your home and property from invading wildlife can be difficult, there are several tips to discourage them from invading your home or property.
- Keep wood piles at least 10-15 feet away from your home.
- Make sure garbage cans are tightly sealed.
- Keep trees and bushes trimmed away from the home.
- Inspected the perimeter, soffit, fascia, and gutter for potential entry points.
- Do not allow yard debris or leaves to accumulate.
- Inspect the perimeter, soffit, fascia and roof you your home regularly.
- Look for burrowing holes in the yard, around porches, decking or pools.
At the first signs or sounds of wildlife issues, contact Thomas Pest Services animal removal specialists. For squirrel issues, raccoon sightings or other wildlife in Clifton Park, Chatham, Saratoga or East Greenbush, contact your animal removal specialist, Thomas Pest Services. Contact us today on more information on our animal removal and exclusion services today!