Answers to your pest control questions!◀ Back To Blog
February 13, 2013
Why should I choose Thomas Pest Services?
- Thomas Pest Services is a local, family owned pest management company with 3rd generation experience. You can trust Thomas Pest Services for your pest management needs.
- Thomas Pest Services is part of the National Pest Management Association, New York State Pest Management Association, Professional Pest Management Association, Associated Pest Services, which provide educational materials to keep up with industry innovations.
- As members of The Southern Saratoga Chamber of Commerce, Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce, The Albany Colonie Region Chamber of Commerce Thomas Pest Services engages within the local communities.
- Thomas Pest Services is licensed by New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYDEC). All employees are certified by the State or are working towards their certification. Owner, Craig Thomas retired from the NYDEC and are more environmentally conscious than most businesses in the pest management industry.
- As a QualityPro company all of Thomas Pest Services employees have had a background check, reference check, drug test. Thomas Pest Services is part of the small percentage of pest management companies that have earned the QualityPro designation.
- All Thomas Pest Services technicians maintain a professional appearance with clean uniforms, labeled vehicles and professional demeanor.
- Thomas Pest Services is a full service company offering: pest management, bed bug scent detection canine, wildlife removal, mosquito/tick reduction, TAP Insulation and much more!
Why should I hire a professional when I can try and do it myself?
- Thomas Pest Services has the knowledge and latest products to remove pests or wildlife from your home or business.
- Your Thomas Pest Services Professional understands pest biology and wildlife habits to control them effectively.
- As a licensed pest professional, Thomas Pest Services technicians can offer suggestions to control infestations with non-toxic, habitat modification and exclusion techniques.
- As a licensed pest professional, Thomas Pest Services technicians understands the right amount of products needed to control a pest infestation, while keeping you, your family and pets safe.
- Using over the counter products or DIY measures can be unsafe and ineffective.
After a pest control service, how long does it take to see results?
- After a pest control services, it is possible to see an increase in activity as our service has disturbed them.
- It depends on the pest and severity of infestation.
- A general rule of thumb is to wait 28 days for full control. Generally, you will see a reduction is pest activity soon after our first visit, in some cases it may take several visits.
- An ongoing pest management service will ensure pests are controlled and prevented.
Do I have to leave my house during your pest control service?
- Usually not.
- However, on most first time services, certain pest treatments or when a pregnant female or baby are residing in the home, Thomas Pest Services may ask you leave the home out of precautionary measures. If this is not possible, Thomas Pest Services will work around your needs.
- Thomas Pest Service’s, helpful and knowledgeable staff will assist you on preparations and specifications of your pest control treatment.
Why should I continue a pest management service, if I no longer seem to have pests?
- Thomas Pest Service’s services are designed to manage pest issues and prevent problems before they happen.
- Pests, rodents and wildlife carry and spread diseases, which can be very harmful around your home and property.
- A regular pest management services is like an insurance policy, if anything happens we return at no charge to resolve the pest problem.
- Routine pest maintenance allows Thomas Pest Services technicians to maintain and prevent pest problems, which saves you money long term.
Are your products dangerous to my home, kids and pets?
- All pest control products utilized by Thomas Pest Services have been registered for use by the EPA.
- Thomas Pest Services provides label and MSDS sheets of all products to be used prior to your pest control services.
- Thomas Pest Services licensed technicians apply products according to label instructions, which pose virtually no risk.
- Thomas Pest Services offer an organic pest control service and green botanical products to eliminate pest problems around your home in an environmental friendly manner.
When you contact your Clifton Park pest control company, Thomas Pest Services begins with an inspection to locate the source of the infestation and develop a service around the needs of the issue, home, homeowner and property. When dealing with pests around your Ballston Spa home - save time, save the headache and have the problem solved promptly and professionally by Thomas Pest Services. Thomas Pest Services is a local, family owned pest management company serving Chatham, East Greenbush, Latham, Albany, Clifton Park, Schenectady, Edinburgh, Malta, Queensbury and surrounding towns. Thomas Pest Services is license and certified in pest control to effectively solve your bug or rodent issue. Protect your health, home, family and property with pest removal, contact us via phone at 1-877-518-2847, via web inquiry, Facebook or Twitter!